Ideal strength training environment
Scientifically proven equipment
- Distraction free (no mirrors, music, cell phones or personal conversation)
- Climate controlled (temperature kept cool for optimal performance with little to no sweating)
- Clean, welcoming environment
By appointment only
- MedX® has the highest quality strength training/rehabilitation equipment in the world
- Core Spinal Fitness System® provides four factors essential to spinal health: strength, flexibility, stability, and endurance.
- 15 pieces of MedX strength training equipment
We take the well being of our clientele very seriously which is why all aspects of our studio and strength training program have been developed with your best interest in mind.
- Complete expert attention
- No waiting for equipment
HIT Fitness uses the most logical and scientific strength training technique. Completely different from conventional strength training methods, our method of training utilizes slow, controlled movements when performing an exercise. Each repetition takes 16-20 seconds to perform, recruiting and fatiguing even the deepest layer of muscle fibers. Performing a repetition this slowly exposes the body to minimum levels of force, therefore making the exercise safer. Slow repetitions also eliminate momentum, forcing complete muscular involvement. In addition, proper alignment, form and breathing are emphasized.
In order for exercise to be productive, it must be brief and infrequent. It is important that we allow the body to recover from a workout. If we impede that recovery process, there will be little or no progress. Recovery time varies from person to person, but typically requires 48-72 hours to fully recover from each exercise session. Working out more often does not mean faster results. The body needs time to recover before another productive training session can occur.
At HIT Fitness, we understand that strength training is an individual matter. We will work with you to design a program that will help you achieve the best results possible. Just two, 20 minute workouts per week will lead to visible changes in your body’s shape and more importantly improve your overall health.
|Location and Hours: 955 5th Ave North, Naples, FL 34102 | By appointment only: Mon.-Fri. 6:00am-7pm . Sat. 7:00am-1:00pm . Sun. Closed|
|© Copyright All Rights Reserved|
Site Design and Programming by: Exploritech, Inc.
|Recomended by: |